Formed in 1964-65, CSI has 74 chapters, 551+ student branches, 220+ Corporate Members, 1000+ Institutional Members and more than 1,50,000 members.
Get Involved in Chapter Activities:
- Educational Courses
- Seminars and Exhibitions
- Public Meetings and Awareness Programs
- Conferences and Conventions
- Evening Technical Talks
- Panel Discussions
- Helping to decide curriculum for various courses run by Universities, Technical Boards
- Examination and internal courses for various public institutes
- Teacher’s Training Programme
- Student Branch activities and competition
- Promotion of National Activities
- Planned visits to Installations, Academic Institutes & Industry.
The Advantages of CSI membership :
Become member of CSI and strengthen the IT Community in India.
- Discuss current development and applications in various
- Discuss policies of the government and manufacturers.
- Report professional views to policy makers.
- Evolve standards to be adopted all over the country.
- Learn from information pooled in by specialization.
- Support focused technology start-ups.
- 20% discount on membership of IEEE Computer Society (IEEE-CS)
- Discount on registration fee for all events conducted by CSI.
- 10% Discount on basic IEEE membership.
- Financial Support for Research Projects
- Monthly CSI Communications magazine